start main text
During the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th, Kava ( KAVA ) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. A total of $382.07 million is the market capitalization of Kava, and approximately $12.11 million was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. On exchanges, one Kava coin costs approximately $1.70 or 0.00008513 BTC. Compared to the U.S. dollar, Kava has fallen 5.9% in the last week.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00087799 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00016362 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001490 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.02 or 0.00251123 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00043686 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000241 BTC.
Kava (KAVA) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 23rd, 2019. Kava’s total supply is 230,269,753 coins and its circulating supply is 225,301,004 coins. Kava’s official message board is medium.com/kava-labs. The official website for Kava is www.kava.io. Kava’s official Twitter account is @kava_labs.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kava is a PoS blockchain built on Cosmos, with its own native KAVA token that is deployed in its governance model along with its multi-collateral backed USDX stable coin. “
Buying and Selling Kava
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kava directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kava should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kava using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
end inline unit
The information provided on this page does not constitute investment advice, financial
advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and it should not be treated as such. This content is
the opinion of a third party and this site does not recommend that any specific cryptocurrency should
be bought, sold, or held, or that any crypto investment should be made. The Crypto market is
high-risk, with high-risk and unproven projects. Readers should do their own research and consult a
professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Although the material contained in this website was prepared based on information from public and private sources that KavaWire.com believes to be reliable, no representation, warranty or undertaking, stated or implied, is given as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and KavaWire.com expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this website.
end main text
Begin Footer Opt-In
End Footer Opt-In