start main text
During the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 8th, Kava traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. In the last day, approximately $16.85 million worth of Kava was traded on exchanges. Kava has a total market cap of $412.47 million. Compared to the US dollar, Kava has gained 6% in the last seven days. Popular cryptocurrency exchanges offer Kava coins for $1.85 or 0.00008566 BTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.76 or 0.00091702 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00017057 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001470 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.12 or 0.00255767 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00042969 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000240 BTC.
Kava (KAVA) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 23rd, 2019. Kava’s total supply is 228,393,214 coins and its circulating supply is 223,424,464 coins. Kava’s official Twitter account is @kava_labs. The official website for Kava is www.kava.io. The official message board for Kava is medium.com/kava-labs.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kava is a PoS blockchain built on Cosmos, with its own native KAVA token that is deployed in its governance model along with its multi-collateral backed USDX stable coin. “
Kava Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kava directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kava should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kava using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
end inline unit
The information provided on this page does not constitute investment advice, financial
advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and it should not be treated as such. This content is
the opinion of a third party and this site does not recommend that any specific cryptocurrency should
be bought, sold, or held, or that any crypto investment should be made. The Crypto market is
high-risk, with high-risk and unproven projects. Readers should do their own research and consult a
professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Although the material contained in this website was prepared based on information from public and private sources that KavaWire.com believes to be reliable, no representation, warranty or undertaking, stated or implied, is given as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and KavaWire.com expressly disclaims any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this website.
end main text
Begin Footer Opt-In
End Footer Opt-In